This is one of my Mom's recipes that she got from her mom. She made it while I was visiting her over spring break and it was sooo good. Very moist and chocolaty!Chocolate Zucchini Bread
2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable or canola oil
2 cups grated zucchini
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
¾ cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1. In a small bowl melt the chocolate squares in the microwave.
2. In large bowl combine eggs, sugar, oil, grated zucchini, vanilla, and melted chocolate. Beat well.
3. Stir in flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Spray two loaf pans with non stick cooking spray. Coat pan with sugar. Pour into prepared pans.
5. Bake at 350 degrees, 55-60 minutes or until toothpick entered into center comes out clean.