adapted from aspicyperspective.com
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups granulated sugar
3 large eggs
3 TBSPs lemon juice, divided
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
8 ounces plain or vanilla, Greek yogurt
12 ounces fresh strawberries, diced
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
2. In a medium bowl, add 2 1/4 cups of flour, baking soda and salt; whisk to combine. Mix in the lemon zest and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl with paddle attachment, add butter and sugar and cream together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Mix in 1 TBSP lemon juice and vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture and the yogurt, mixing just until combined. Toss the berries with the remaining 1/4 cup of flour. Carefully fold them into the batter.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Place in the oven and reduce the temperature to 325 degrees F. Bake for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the middle of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool at least 20 minutes in the pan. Turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
6. After cake has cooled, whisk together the remaining 2 TBSPs of lemon juice and powdered sugar. Drizzle over the top of the cake.