CSS

Monday, March 9, 2015

Brunch Party Food

I helped with the food at a friend's baby shower over the weekend. I tried a few new ideas and recipes and they all turned out amazing, if I do say so myself. :) I wanted to share them all together in one post. The recipes are posted separately and you can find links to them below the pictures. Most of the things I made were bite sized or in cute glasses because little finger foods are so fun!

 Mini Quiches - I made them ahead of time froze them!

Yogurt Parfaits - No recipe needed. Layer yogurt, granola, and berries in a glass. These are disposable wine glasses from Dollar Tree (6 or $1). The yogurt I used was ZOI Greek honey flavored that I bought at Winco. I tried 3 different kinds and liked this best. I made these gluten free with KIND granola.

French Toast Sticks - These were so cute! The sticks are in 2 oz. disposable shot glasses from Party City. Pretty heavy duty plastic too. I actually washed and kept them. I squirted a little syrup in the bottom, and had extra sticks on the side.

We also had Sausage and Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole (gluten free), bagels, and fruit. It all was so good! There might have been some Snickers cupcakes involved as well, which will be posted soon. :)


1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

These Yogurt Parfaits are really looking delicious and this is definitely going to be in my next party’s food menu that I am planning at party venues in Houston. Thank you so much for sharing it here.