I love a good slow cooker recipe, especially when I can just dump in a bag of frozen chicken! I made this a few days ago, and we all loved it. My 2 year old kept asking for more chicken, and I ate too much!
adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
1 3lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
1 cup honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup ketchup
2 TBSPs canola oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
2 TBSPs cornstarch dissolved in 6 TBSPs water
1. Place frozen chicken into a slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, garlic and pepper flakes. Pour over chicken.
3. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high 4-6 hours.
4. Remove chicken from crock pot, leave sauce. Dissolve cornstarch in water and pour into crock pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Replace lid and cook sauce on high for ten more minutes or until slightly thickened (if sauce isn't thickened after 10 minutes, leave slow cooker on high and whisk until thick). Cut chicken into bite size pieces, then return to pot and toss with sauce before serving.
5. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve over rice or noodles.
*You can also sprinkle more red pepper flakes on top if you want more heat.