Friday, December 5, 2014

Thanksgiving Leftovers Shepherd's Pie

One more leftover turkey recipe I want to post before I forget. This is what I did with a bunch of our leftovers, and I might have liked it more than the original turkey dinner meal. :) I looked at my regular Shepherd's Pie recipe as a guide and this is that I came up with.

Thanksgiving Leftovers Shepherd's Pie
3 cups leftover turkey pieces, bite size
1 cup leftover turkey gravy
2 cups leftover vegetables (I used green beans and corn)
3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
1 cup cheddar cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 x 12 or 3 quart baking dish.
2. Combine turkey, gravy, and vegetables, and spoon into baking dish.
3. Cover with potatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.

0 comments: