We made these last Thanksgiving instead of regular old green bean casserole and they were awesome! The recipe comes from a Tasty video that you can find here. It makes 6 servings, so take that into consideration when buying ingredients. So if you have those family members that need their green bean casserole, try upping your game with this fancy looking version. Also, don't accidentally grab the honey wheat Ritz...true story.
Green Bean Casserole Cups
One sleeve RITZ crackers2½ cups condensed mushroom soup, divided
1 cup french fried onions, divided
2 cups chopped green beans
¾ cup cheddar cheese
½ cup milk
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Place RITZ crackers and ½ cup french fried onions in food processor. Reserve 3 crackers and the other ½ cup of french fried onions. Pulse the mixture to form a fine crumb.
3. Add ½ cup of mushroom soup, pulse until combined. The texture should be pliable. If too dry add more soup, if too wet add more crackers.
4. Take a spoonful of the mixture and mold it into a muffin tin.
5. In a bowl, combine green beans, cheese, remaining soup, and french fried onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Scoop the mixture into the cracker cups.
7. Crush the reserved RITZ and top each muffin.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 6 muffins cups