This might be one of the best things ever. I bought a loaf of Challah bread from the store just to try my hand at a Nutella french toast and I loved it so much! All you really do is make a Nutella sandwich and then cook it french toast style. If you've got some Nutella sitting in your pantry you need to go make this! Don't even bother waiting for breakfast! We had it for dinner. :)
Nutella Stuffed French Toast
12-14 slices bread, I like Challah or Brioche but anything works!
1 cup milk
2 TBSPs sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Powdered sugar, bananas, or syrup
1. Spread Nutella on a slice of bread. Top with another slice like you are making a sandwich. Repeat until you have 6 or 7 sandwiches.
2. In a shallow bowl or pie pan, whisk eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla until combined.
3. Heat skillet or griddle to medium and lightly grease it with cooking spray or butter.
4. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture turning to evenly coat both sides.
5. Cook on skillet until browned on both sides.
Serve with powdered sugar and bananas or syrup.
Makes 6 or 7 pieces