Friday, August 10, 2012

Gorgonzola Pear Toasts

I love these! I had this appetizer at a baby shower I attended, and I couldn't stop eating them. They look fancy, but are practically effortless! I bought a bag of candied pecans, which you can find on the baking aisle, but you can make your own too.

Gorgonzola Pear Toasts
Lindsay Walden
1 baguette sliced
2 TBSPs olive oil
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz Gorgonzola cheese
1 (15oz) can of sliced pears, drained
1/2 cup candied pecans
2 TBSPs chopped parsley

Lightly brush tops of sliced bread with olive oil. Toast in oven at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes. Combine cream cheese and Gorgonzola then spread on top. Add a sliced pear then sprinkle with candied pecans and fresh parsley.

4 comments:

Lindsay

Crumb! Now I'm craving these. I need an excuse to make them.

Chanda

On my google reader, the font size is all the same so it looks like Lindsay Walden is the first ingredient. Yummy! ;)

Christine

Haha

Lindsay

It'd be like eating a salad. Not much meat.