I saw this on pinterest and had to try it! Who doesn't love s'mores? This makes a whole cookie sheet full, so make sure you have lots of mouths to feed. I couldn't even keep my kids off it while I was trying to take pictures. It turned out to be a very yummy treat that I will make again.
S'mores Snack Mixrealmomkitchen.com
9 cups honey graham cereal (like Golden Grahams)
¾ cups light corn syrup
3 TBSPs butter
11½ oz pkg milk chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups mini marshmallows
1. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
2. Measure 9 cups of graham cereal into a LARGE mixing bowl.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine corn syrup, butter, and milk chocolate chips. Stir constantly until chocolate chips are melted and ingredients are combined.
4. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal and stir quickly until cereal is coated with chocolate. Stir in the marshmallows.
5. Pour mixture onto cookie sheet and using a slightly damp hand, press into the pan.
Best if eaten the same day. It gets a little soggy after it sits too long.