CSS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ritz Chicken

I love this recipe because it's not a whole lot of work, and it's just as good as chicken fried chicken. Plus you only need 3 ingredients...can't beat that!

Ritz Chicken
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Butter, melted
Ritz crackers, crushed

1. Pound chicken with meat mallet/tenderizer until even in thickness.
2. Dip chicken in melted butter, coating both sides. Then dip in crushed crackers patting to coat both sides.
3. Spray baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken in baking dish; do not overlap. Cover with foil. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook 10 more minutes.

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

How funny, my friend brought me dinner the other night and this is what she made. I asked her last night for the recipe because it was soooo good! She puts a little garlic powder in the ritz crackers too. My kids all loved it!