CSS

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chicken Caesar Wraps

My friend Erica made these a couple weeks ago and I loved them! She said it was a Costco recipe, but she changed it up by using chicken instead of tuna. I made them for dinner this week. The herbed cheese this calls for is something like Alouette garlic and herbs spreadable cheese, that comes in a little tub. I was going to buy that to make this, but it cost almost 5 dollars. Instead, I used Philadelphia chive and onion cream cheese which is about half the cost. These make a great summer meal.

Chicken Caesar Wraps
Erica Starr
6-10 to 12 inch tortillas
1 cup herbed spreadable cheese (I used Philadelphia chive and onion cream cheese)
4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
2 cups cooked cubed chicken
2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
½ cup Caesar salad dressing
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese

1. Spread each tortilla with spreadable cheese to within 2 inches of edges.
2. Sprinkle romaine evenly over each tortilla.
3. In a bowl, toss together chicken, tomatoes, and dressing. Spoon chicken mixture over the lettuce on each tortilla.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Roll tortillas burrito style. Cut in half and serve.

4 comments:

Lynnie said...

Looks simple, easy and good! Just curious what kind of caesar dressing do you buy?

Erica said...

I added a little bit of bacon to them last time, and they were good that way too!

Christine said...

Hey Aubri! I used Kraft. I don't know what kinda Erica used.

Erica said...

Aubri only one or two brands make them. Mine was either Kraft or Wishbone. I don't think you can go wrong either way.