Cheesy Basil Garlic Bread
adapted from inspiredtaste.net
1 load of French bread
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter at room temperature
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slice French bread in half lengthwise.
3. In a bowl, mix together garlic, salt, and butter. Stir until mixed well. Add cheeses and basil and stir until combined.
4. Spread butter mixture onto bread.
5. Place butter side up on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until bread is golden around the edges and cheese had melted.
If you want the top to be a bit toastier, then give the bread a quick trip to the broiler.