Stuffed Pizza Rolls
1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
Pizza toppings of your choice: ie, ham and pineapple, pepperoni slices, sausage, etc.
Mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
1 TBSP olive oil or melted butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
2 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese
Marinara or pizza sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to heat specified on pizza dough package.
2. Unroll your pizza dough onto a lightly floured surface. Pat or roll the dough so it's about 12" by 8". Use a pizza cutter to slice the dough into 24 squares.
3. Place cheese and desired toppings on each square. When all of your dough squares have cheese and toppings on them, carefully lift up each square and wrap the dough around the toppings. Pinch to make sure each ball is sealed shut and then place them seam side down in a lightly sprayed pie pan (or similar sized dish).
4. Brush the tops of the dough balls with olive oil or melted butter and then sprinkle with the garlic and Italian seasoning and top with Parmesan cheese.
5. Cook them in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve warm with warmed marinara sauce on the side for dipping.